Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A Year of Weekly Themes - Week 9 Theme - Time

If you are doing this challenge please comment on the post! And for more info from when I tried this last year click here and click here for explanation of part 2 at the bottom of the post!

Flickr Group for the Challenge

Week 9 Theme
Time


Click for bigger


Outfit =Zenith=Time Traveler Dress with Belt (Rose) SLURL
Hair +Spellbound+ Sirena // SLURL
Pose//elephante poses// AmatheaSLURL
SimSplit Screen Installation Space: ChronophobiaSLURL

Next Weeks Theme
Rainbow


This was another theme I struggled with for the photo. I wanted a pose holding an hour glass but could not find one. The dress and the sim fit the theme though! I love this gown and have been saving it for this post. It's elegant yet ready for adventure at the same time.

I found the sim on the destination guide and it's an art build by SL artist Rebeca Bashly. I went to one of her earlier builds a while back, but I don't think I ever wrote up a blog post about it. It was called "When Life Brings You Apples ... Run!". This one is called Chronophobia and is meant to be a meditation on the ravages of time.

There's not a whole lot to the build, but it is quite well done, if a bit creepy. I don't have a whole lot of photos but they are all at this link













2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics and great location. My try: http://ygreyauer.blogspot.be/2016/03/a-year-of-weekly-themes-week-9-themetime.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll take a little while, but I'm catching up! This one is a lot less clocky than yours, but I still like it!

    http://primdolls.blogspot.com/2016/03/a-year-of-weekly-themes-time.html

    ReplyDelete